On the linked pages you’ll find:
- Dr Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital, India – images from time spent volunteering for the hospital at their main site and in Ambedkar Slum.
- People at Work, India – images from around Kochi, Goa & Mumbai.
- Myanmar – images from around Sittwe and Mrauk U, Rakhine State, Myanmar, not far from the Bangladeshi border.
- Mercy Hospital for Women – The Last Days. Images from the last days of the hospital in operation at its East Melbourne site, before relocating to Heidelberg.
- Sans Domicile Fixé, Paris, France – images from ‘Les SDF’ (Sans Domicile Fixé – No Fixed Address) protest movement, which is trying to raise awareness and inspire action to address homelessness.
- Ian’s Chair – A short story about a father, a daughter, pioneering and life.
- What are They Building in There? – facades and the people that dwell within.
- Ten ’til Two – forgotten faces and places on NYE 08/09 in Melbourne, Australia.
- Back to the Future – images from Coburg Drive-In, Melbourne, Australia.
- Mercy Health I (East Melbourne) – A series about the construction of Mercy Health’s Aged Care accommodation in East Melbourne, Australia.
- Mercy Health II (Parkville) – A series about the construction of Mercy Health’s Aged Care accommodation in Parkville, Melbourne, Australia.
Copyright Charlie Sublet and available for purchase.